BSD Human Resources policies are organized alphabetically. A policy is a guideline to follow which gives consistency to decisions, while still allowing situation-appropriate decisions to be made. Below you will find policies specific to the BSD.
Unless otherwise noted, the BSD will follow the University of Chicago's Human Resource policies regarding all other matters. Those policies can be found here.
- Background Check Policy for Positions Involving Direct Patient, Clinical Research Subject and Clinical Educational Program Participant Contact
- BSD Nursing Tuition Reimbursement
- Job Pay Actions and Posting Requirements Policy
- Illinois State Licensure for Registered Nurses
- Pre-Employment Drug and Health Screening Policy
- Requesting Access to a Covered Individual's Information Resources
- BSD Information Security Office
- Office of Corporate Compliance
- Professional Development and CME Reimbursement Policy
- Travel Reimbursement Policy
- Discretionary Spending Policy