This page is meant to provide guidance for members of the University of Chicago community on donation of laboratory supplies to the medical community.
Donations are also welcome from members of our broader community. More information on this can be found here: https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/patients-visitors/patient-information/coronavirus-information/how-to-help
DROP OFF LOCATION & HOURS
KCBD Loading Dock (see map below)
8:00 A.M - 4:00 P.M.
Monday - Friday
For lab personnel without KCBD building access:
KCBD Loading Doc (see map below for details)
Please track items from your laboratory that you dropped off using this form.
URGENT NEED (To be donated to UCMC TODAY):
- NEW: Disinfectant wipes/bleach wipes
- surgical masks
- N95 masks
- sterile cotton-tipped swabs (specifically BD #220531)
Other Items that may be needed:
- bunny suits
- disposable face shields
- boot covers
- disposable gloves (any kind)
- sterile cotton-tipped swabs
- M3 reusable masks + N100 cartridges
- non-disposable face shields (for use with chemicals and/or machining).
We are using this form as a way to track your donation.